Break the Silence, Stop the Violence
– Domestic Violence Prevention and Intervention
This programme aims to build up a violence free environment in the community. The programme is comprised of the following projects:
- “Power to Change”-- family safety educational workshops. We have planned a range of sessions of the workshop, each session has a different topic. The workshop consists of a PPT presentations, educational videos, a question and answer session, sharing of experiences, interactive activities and more.
- Compiling and distributing a number of brochures about Domestic Violence awareness and prevention.
- Case management: receiving reports regarding DV and family conflicts; developing intervention plan; managing family crisis; providing counselling service.
- Making home visits when concern arises; undertaking assessment of clients, identifying risk factors.
- Referral service: referring clients to other agencies and organizations to get further help if needed.